Please check our open positions below. If you would like to learn more about our team, feel free to Contact Us to see how you can make a difference at Angel Therapeutics.
Company: Angel Therapeutics
Location: Richmond, CA
The successful candidate will be a drug discovery subject area expert, and a member of integrated project teams in multiple functional areas. The role will involve coordination of R&D activities at CROs, and guidance of project R&D activities across multiple phases, including lead discovery, lead optimization, IND-enabling studies, and regulatory filings.
- Manage R&D experiments at CROs to support and guide multiple drug discovery and development programs
- Plan and designR&D experiments including protein expression, cell line development, and in vitro and in vivo studies
- Interpret and experiments data and reports
- Contribute to planning and execution of IND-enabling studies
- Participate in IND-enabling studies and regulatory filings
- Participate in due diligence to evaluate partnership opportunities from a collaboration partners
- Contribute/ plan/ interpret clinical pharmacology and pharmacokinetics protocols and studies.
- Provide guidance with in vivo efficacy studies in preclinical disease models
- Manage animal studies
- PhD in biochemistry, pharmacology, or molecular biology scientific discipline with 5 or years of experience in a biopharma setting; or alternatively a MS degree with 7 or more years of experience
- Experience in early stage of drug discovery and development, molecule biology, cell line development, protein expression
- Knowledge in IND and regulatory filings
- Knowledge in analysis of human PK based on preclinical in vitro and in vivo data
- Excellent organizational and record-keeping skills
- Excellent writtenand interpersonal communication